June 15, 2017

My Computer Quit Operating

I had my computer stop working and at first I felt it was the video card, but the fellow that works on my computers discovered that was not the case.  Further tests showed that the only thing working was the power supply.  The motherboard was dead and there was no hope for the computer.

After the purchase of a new computer, I could not get back into my programs or the blogs.  I started a new email account hoping to get to Google, but everything was "no Reply" and every attempt ended in failure.  Finally on the 14th I took the hard drive and my new computer to the service person and he was able to recover the material and passwords that finally allowed me to get back into the blogs, email, and several programs.

I am very upset with Google and their lack of caring when someone has problems.  Google would not allow me to reset passwords and kept telling me I could not prove the email and blogs were mine.

Whether I will have more blogs will depend on Google and if I am allowed to keep using my blogs. 

Thank you to all my loyal readers and I ask for your patience.

No comments: