November 8, 2014

Did You Participate in the FDA Conference?

I had wanted to, but a doctor appointment was more important. I was on the road minutes after the start of the conference and did not return home until an hour after it was supposed to end.

The appointment was not what I had hoped for on A1c, but the rest was all in the ranges for each test. Finally, a doctor that felt my A1c should be lower and was not asking me to let it rise. At least this time I know I will need to work more diligently to bring it down – means no more snacks.

At least one website now has something posted about the conference and how the FDA could not handle the numbers of people participating and the site crashed. Rather than regurgitate what has already be stated, please read the blog at Diabetes Mine.

Thank you.

No comments: