February 19, 2014

2014 Type 2 Blogger List

I have adapted the current list of type 2 bloggers to attempt to have more listed. Instead of getting permission for an expanded listing, I am starting with a URL listing. If you see your site listed and would appreciate an expanded listing like I have in my blog here, please contact me via my email on my profile page.

The only thing I am limiting is that the blogger must have type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes. I will continue to search for other type 2 bloggers and add them to my listing. I am planning to start a new list each January. When I notice a blogger not blogging for over a year, the listing will be removed. I will also remove a listing when I see that a blogger has taken the site down.

Because of the number of people with type 2 diabetes, I will appreciate receiving information about a new site. We need more bloggers that are type 2 and you do not need to be afraid to write in a technical style or a personal style. There is so much bad information available on the internet, that there is room for more bloggers telling it like it is or covering news items.

In the 2014 type 2 blogger listing, there are many good bloggers and you should be able to discover those that you like to read. Some are very serious, a couple are mildly humorous, and a couple can make you roar with laughter.

No comments: