January 19, 2013

A Positive Blog Site You Should Read


Are you having a downer of a day? Are you kicking yourself for doing something in your diabetes management that did not give you the result you were anticipating? If you need to have your confidence uplifted or an idea for a pat on the back, take time to read many of the blogs by Will Ryan at joyfuldiabetic. Here are three links you should enjoy – link 1, link 2, and link 3. Please take time to read these, and then come back. I'll wait for your return.

Now don't you feel better? This is what had me coming back to read this blogs. I can get down or disappointed and I go reading (actually rereading) some of his blogs. Then I feel more positive and ready to tackle a task that has been haunting me for several days. We can try to stay positive, but there are times when we need to have this reinforced and Will's blogs can do this for me.

You will not find long technical blogs. What you will find can be inspirational and uplifting and there are times when we need this. As primarily a speaker, Will has mastered the skill of being concise. You don't become a Toastmaster without this. I wish some of this would rub off on me. Take time to explore his site. Will usually blogs two times per week, on Sundays and Wednesdays, but life sometimes causes him to vary a day or two.

No comments: