December 25, 2013

Diabetes Equipment Information

Are you seeking information about equipment for diabetes? I have one source that I depend upon that is fairly reliable. There may be other sources that are easier to read, but I am not aware of them. There are many blood glucose meter comparison charts and I will list two of them later.

First, you will need a PDF reader like Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader. Both are free and can be downloaded. I use both for different reasons. The files that I show next in the second image below are all PDF files.

This link should take you to Diabetes Health magazine. Then about one fourth of the way down the right column you will find this - 
 

You are welcome to explore, but I suggest going to the last line above and by clicking on it, you will be taken to the following image.

These are the five choices and you are welcome to explore. I have saved the first two items and the last item. I am not sure, but I believe the new charts for 2014 will be available sometime in January 2014, as they usually are.

The following are links to other blood glucose meter comparisons: I am not sure they will be updated each year; however, the first is generally updated whenever a new meter is available on the market and is carried by them.



The following link covers a wide variety of diabetes equipment:


Most is in discussion about the items with some good pointers on use and advantages and disadvantages of some of the equipment. There are almost no charts for comparison purposes.

No comments: